Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Brutus Monroe- Shaker Monster Hop

Hello friends, welcome back to another fun Brutus Monroe hop. This time we are showcasing Shaker cards with you all. Here is my card:
I have used Monster Party stamp set for my card. First I die-cut out a heart from a white cardstock panel and stamped all the cute monsters around the heart using Raven detail ink and then stamped the monsters all over the panel using Sidewalk surface ink. The images are all colored using Prisma color pencils. I used BM shaker pouch to create the shaker part. For the background behind the shaker I used folkwave stencil Deco foil transfer gel and Wild Cherry transfer sheet. The whole monster panel is adhered using foam squares and before that I adhered my shaker pouch and also stamped my sentiment.
Here is couple more pics for you:

That's all from me today. Hope you like my card and thanks for stopping by!!
Here is a complete hop list:

Hugs,
Chitra

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...