Saturday, February 17, 2018

You're My BEAST FRIEND

Hello friends, I am back with another card for MFT's crafty version of the Olympics called the Creative Olympics. Their second event is the Freestyle Card with just one exception -  it has to have a winter theme!

I played with this super cute Yeti stamp from Birdie Brown collection which I have been hoarding ever since it got released and finally a good reason to ink it up. Images are stamped using Memento black ink on Crafters Companion cardstock and colored using Prisma color pencils. Then I took Electric Red cardstock from MFT and white heat embossed the sentiment and then flicked some white paint to imitate falling snow. Once the paint was dry I adhered all the images using foam squares, I added little glitter to the tree, Yeti's scarf and coffee mug.
Hope you like my card and thanks for stopping by!!
Hugs,
Chitra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...