Saturday, May 27, 2017

Donut Worry


Hello Crafty friends!!!
I have card to share with you today...
I played with this sweet stamp set from Lawn Fawn "Donut Worry" stamp set. I stamped few donuts onto watercolor cardstock and used my Distress inks to color them up, I was inspired by the Lawn Fawnatics color palette to color these donuts... Then the donuts were cut using scissor, then sponged some blue ink on the card base and adhere all the donuts using foam squares. I added some sequins to the card, little glitter to the donuts and finally stamped my sentiment.
Here is a close up:
Hope you like my sweet card...
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

Hugs,
Chitra

Challenges:


2 comments:

  1. Wow, this card is so awesome! I love the colorful donuts and the fun design! So happy you joined us Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...