Monday, April 17, 2017

You're My Penguin

Hello friends,
I have a card for you today that I made for the current MFT Sketch challenge..
I have used the cute penguins from MFT BB 'Penguins In Paradise' and colored them up with my copics and cut them out with scissor, I made a beach kind of scene for the penguins using watercolors. The sentiment is heat embossed on black cardstock which is then directly adhered to the center panel and center panel itself is adhered using foam squares. The background design paper is from DCWV.

That's all from me today...
Hope you liked the card... Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,
Chitra

Challenges:
Sketch Challenge 328 #mftstamps





Supplies:
MFT BB 'Penguins In Paradise' stamp set, LF small rectangle stitched dies, MFT die, Watercolor cardstock (from a local craft shop), Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolors, Foam adhesives, Copics, Recollections white cardstock, Recollections black cardstock, DCWV design paper, WOW white embossing powder, VersaMark pigment watermark ink, Memento Tuxedo black ink, Black gel pen



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...