Sunday, April 9, 2017

Birthday Cards!!!!


Hello crafty friends, how have you been!!!

I have been MIA from my blog for quite a while but if you follow me on Instagram (chitra01) you can see all my work there where I share all my cards and coloring fun… regularly… J

Kkk…. So I wanted to share few cards which I recently made…

Card 1:
I have used this cute little girl from MFT stamps ‘Green Pastures’; I colored her with my Copics and cut her out using my scissor. For the card background I used a stencil from Hero Arts called ‘Scales’ and distress inks. I stamped the sentiment directly on the front of the card base using black memento ink and then the image is adhered using some foam squares.

Card 2:

This card layout is similar o the first card. The image is from MFT stamps ‘Super Boy’; I colored him with my Copics and cut out using my scissor. For the card background I used a stencil from MFT called ‘English Brick’ and ‘Burnt Orange’ ink from Simon Says Stamp. I stamped the sentiment directly on the front of the card base using black memento ink and then the image is adhered using some foam squares.

Card 3:
These cute little monsters are from Clearly Besotted ‘Out of this world’; I colored them up using my Prisma color pencils and cut them out using scissor. Then I stamped the huge planet image directly on front of my card and colored that too with my Prismas, then masked it and splattered some black watercolor for the galaxy look. Once the splatters was dry, I stamped the sentiment on front of the card base using black memento ink and finally adhered all the monsters using foam squares, I also added some finishing touches to all the monsters and the planet using black and white gel pen.

Card 4:
Again played with my MFT stamps this time ‘Llama Love’; all the images are colored using Prismas and cut with scissor, here I have very loosely followed this week’s MFT sketch challenge. The kraft panel is die-cut out using Top Dog dies, and then flesh adhered to the card base. The sentiment is white heat embossed on a black cardstock using WOW white embossing powder and adhered using foam squares and then I adhered all the images as well using foam squares. Finally added few heart die-cuts from Simon Says Stamp ‘Holiday Shapes’ die and added little glitter on top of it.

Hope you liked all my cards, I will be back tomorrow with more card...
Thanks a ton for stopping by and have a great day!!!!
Hugs,
Chitra


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...