Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Happy Birthday, My Friend

Hello everyone!! This will be my last card for this week...


This is my third and last entry for MFT Card Design Superstar Card Contest.
To say I'm nervous is a serious understatement, you should go and check all the incredible cards that are submitted to the contest.. Ladies pls wish me luck, fingers are all crossed ;)
Print

My card is totally inspired by this card by Sandy Allnock, she has a detailed video on her blog and also she has provided a free template though here I have used my own pattern...


I first took a white card base and folded it in the center. Then with the help of a pencil and perfect ruler I lightly lined out a guide how and where I want to stamp my images, I masked the area where I don't want any stamping to show and started stamping all the images with a black ink and let some images go out of line, the images are all from Beary Special Birthday. Then colored everything using copics, just a light layer of colors no blending no nothing as I wanted a comic scene. Once all coloring was done I took a black pen and drew couple of speech bubbles and outlined the boxes and drew some lines inside the boxes, I also used my white gelly roll on few images.

Here is a close up:


Hope you like all my cards, you can also check my card entry first and second...
Ladies plssss wish me luck...

Thanks for stopping by!!
Hugs,
Chitra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...