Thursday, June 23, 2016

Warm Wishes & Sunny Smiles

Hello again friends!! This is my third post in a row which is rare but I wanted to submit my card to MFT Stamps Camp create challenge and I have this last card to enter before the linky closes... :)

So here is my last card for spectacular shakers...

I used Polynesian Paradise stamp set, she is stamped on Crafters Companion ultra smooth white cardstock using Memento Tuxedo black ink and colored using copics. For the shaker part the background is colored using different memento inks and then I added lots of glittery sequins for the shaker part...
Here is a close up:

Hope you like my card. Thanks for stopping by!!

Here is my today's MFT camp create badge.. :D


Challenge:
MFT Stamps: Camp Create Spectacular Shakers
Print

Hugs,
Chitra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...