Friday, June 3, 2016

SENDING SMILES across the miles

Hello friends,
I am little excited to share this card with you all...



I played with My Favorite Things "Cool Cat" stamp set.The minute I saw this particular image in the set I knew I want to turn it into a hot air balloon and finally today I sat down a made this card and I am quite happy about how it turned out!!!

I have loosely followed the new MFT Sketch #283...



And here is my card...

I first stamped the kitties using Memento Tuxedo black ink onto Crafters Companion ultra smooth white cardstock to get an idea how big hot air balloon I have to draw, I drew it with a pencil first then used a black copic friendly marker over it. I colored everything with my copics and then cut it out using scissors. 
Then I took a white panel and sponged blue distress inks over cloud stencil that I handmade and created this beautiful sky background. The cut out images are adhered using foam squares and then hand-drew the strings to attach the balloon and basket, the panel is then layered over a red cardstock.
Finally used sentiment from Mama Elephant "Up & Away". I added some sequins and lot of glitter on the basket and hot air balloon.

Here is a close up:


Hope you like my card!!
Thanks for stopping by!!

Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge #Mask It (skies sponged with masked clouds)
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog

Hugs,
Chitra

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is so cute, fabulous card.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...