Monday, May 30, 2016

I Love Ewe

Hello friends, I have a card to share with you all today...


I played with the current MFT sketch challenge #282
I got this MFT "Ewe Are The Best" stamp set last month from Butterfly Reflections Ink Store and never got to use it. The current MFT sketch Challenge is perfect excuse for me ink it up!!!



The image is all stamped on Crafters Companion ultra smooth white cardstock using Memento tuxedo black ink and colored using Copics; then cut it out using my scissors. All the images are sdhered using foam squares. I used some design papers from DCWV. I also added some glitter to the hearts.

Here is a close up:

Hope you like my card.. :)
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

Challenges:
MFT Sketch Challenge #282
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge #Anything Goes
7 Kids Challenge Blog #Anything Goes
Hugs,
Chitra

3 comments:

  1. This is just soooooo cute!Great use of the sketch challenge!!! ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sheep are just way too cute! Thanks for playing with us this week at
    http://www.7kidscollegefund.com/

    Huggs
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh YAY! SUPER CUTE!!!! Thank you for playing with us at 7 kids

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...