Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Merry Christmas

Hello friends, we are having a new challenge over at A Blog Named Hero and the theme this time is

And as we are collaborating with Lawn Fawn this month; I used Ready Set Snow for my card today and here is my card..


I took a white panel and stamped the images from the set and colored using copics; then masked the colored imaged and stamped the trees; masked the trees and did distress ink blending for the background. Then I used Dove Art Snow writer to create the snow. The sentiment is stamped on a colored cardstock using watermark pigment ink and embossed using silver embossing powder and cut around it; the main panel is also layered on the same colored cardstock. The card itself is a white card base and I used design paper from Lawn Fawn Let's Bokeh.
Here is a close up:


Hope you liked my card. Check out the blog for all the fun cards our team is sharing!!
Thanks for stopping by!!
Hugs,
Chitra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...