Wednesday, September 9, 2015

DO I SMELL CAKE?

Hello friends, I am sharing this card over at Gerda Steiner Designs blog. I played with our new Monster Party stamp set again, this grumpy monster is so cute that I had to make a card with him again!!!

Here is how I made this card: 1) I first stamped the tiny images included in the set using a black ink and then used back of a tiny stamp to do some abstract stamping (if you have a solid stamps i.e; which is not a image you can use that as well).
2) Then I stamped the monster onto Crafter's Companion ultra smooth cardstock and colored using copics.
3) To mute the background so the focus could be on the monster I added a piece of vellum and then foam mounted the image.
4) The sentiment "Do I Smell" is stamped directly onto vellum and "CAKE?" is stamped on a white cardstock and cut it out and foam mounted it.
5) Finally added some details to the image; white dots to his body and glossy accents to the eyes.

Here is a close up:


Hope you liked my card.
We lots n lots of new holiday stamps added to the shop and I highly recommend you to check it out (They are superrrr cute!!!)...
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!

Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Hugs,
Chitra

3 comments:

  1. Ah ha ha ha! So very funny! Such a delightful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great and fun card! Saw it amongst the Simon Says entries and I simply had to take a closer look ;o) Happy crafting and thanks for sharing, Maike ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! Love that image!! hehe So cute!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...