Monday, August 31, 2015

dino-mite birthday...

Hello friends, I have a card a for you all. I played with my new stamp and new Koh-I-Noor watercolor wheel...


I played with my new Clearly Besotted stamps called "You Rock". These cuties are stamped using MFT black hybrid ink onto Tim Holtz watercolor cardstock. I colored the whole scene using my new watercolors.
I added some glitter on  mountain tops and rocks. I layered the colored panel on some black cardstock and then the whole panel is adhered on the design paper is from Avery Elle's "The Sorbet Collection".
Here is a close up.. I also added a heart die-cut near the sentiment.

 
I really enjoyed making this card, hope you too liked my card.
Thanks for stopping by!!
 
Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp: Anything Goes
A-Muse Studio: Anything Goes
Di's Digi Design Challenge: Include a Sentiment
 
Hugs,
Chitra

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Chitra! Super cute and so beautifully coloured.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Chitra, this is fabulous! I love the wonderful scene you've created!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Di's Digi Challenge! We have a new challenge now so I hope you'll join us again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful and sweet card Chitra!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...