Saturday, July 4, 2015

You're a Lifesaver

Hello friends, I have few cards to share I made using digi stamps from Jessica Weible Illustrations..
I used Water Toys digi stamp from the shop. I printed the images on Crafters Companion ultra smooth cardstock and colored using Copics. I sponged the background using Memento Tuxedo Summer Sky ink and the sentiments are from Hero Arts.
And another card made using  a floatie ring and the sentiment is from LF.
 

And one more card using a group of noodles...


Hope you liked may cards. Stop by the shop here to check all the cute digis and printables...
Thanks for stopping by..

Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Sister Act Card Challenge
Creative Fingers Challenge

Hugs,
Chitra

4 comments:

  1. Well one on all of your creations, Chitra! The brightly colored lifesavers/water toys are truly a fun and common sight in the summer. Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “We’re Going Dotty” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such great cards! I love the bright colors and the CAS style!
    Thanks for playing along in the Sister Act Card Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chitra I like to visit you and tell wooooww
    you have so much coloring and all your carda are adorable with fun and cute Image
    great Gallery of cards and I adore your coloring really
    Hope I can visit you again if the time give me allowness..
    big hugs, Monika from Munich

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...