Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Have a Purrfect Trip and stamp destash...

Hello friends!! I am popping in real quick to share a sneak peak of my card which I am sharing over at Gerda Steiner Designs blog. I played with her Playful Kitten clear stamp set.
 
 
And I have lots and lots of item up for sale, you can check the page here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.344485219087222&type=1
And here are few of the items which I have listed..
 
 
Asking $10 + Shipping, Technique Tuesday: $6 + Shipping

Asking $6 ech + Shipping
 
 Hope you will take a look, just need to sell them off quickly..
Thanks for stopping by today!!
Hugs,
Chitra


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...