Thursday, July 16, 2015

Flying by...

Hello friends, I am over at the Butterfly Reflections, Ink blog sharing this Flying By card...
I played with some Avery Elle products for my card..

I used Fly By stamp set, first stamped all the images on Neenah cardstock and colored them using copics. I also added a very light blue color to the edge of the clouds. The design paper is from The Sorbet Collection and the bottom strip is from DCWV and finally I added few sequins.
Here is a close up..



Hope you liked my card.. Don't forget to checkout the shop for the all amazing new products...
Thanks for stopping by!!

Challenges:
Avery Elle Challenge: Sparkle
Challenge 26

Amuse Studio Challenge Anything Goes

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog

Hugs,
Chitra

2 comments:

  1. Your card is so beautiful. Love the cute image. Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the touch of glitter cardstock at the bottom of your card! Thanks so much for playing along with the AEI♥U Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...