Thursday, May 21, 2015

For A Prrrrrretty Great Friend

Hello crafty friends!! I have a card for you today using Gerda Steiner Designs "Playful Kitties" stamp set..
I did some paper-piecing today and I love how this turned out, it looks kinda real blanket!!
First I stamped the image onto Neenah solar white cardstock and then colored using copics. Then I paper pieced the blanket using design paper from Simple Stories.
I stamped the hearts few times, colored them using copics, fuzzy cut them out and adhered them to the card.
Here is a close up..
Hope you liked my card.. You can check all the stamp set here in the shop..
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!
Hugs,
Chitra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...