Friday, March 13, 2015

Hug Me

Hello crafty friends, happy Friday!! 
Its my turn to share a card over at A Blog Named Hero Blog..
And here is what I created with my new Hero Arts goodies..
 
Hero Arts Hug Me (1)
Today, I played with "Your Own Cactus" stamp set.
I water colored the image with distress inks on Tim Holtz watercolor paper.
For the background I used "Scales" stencil and embossing paste.

 Here is a close up..

Hero Arts Hug Me (2)
Hope you liked my card.

 This months
challenge is Bright & Bold, hope you will join us in the fun...


 Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!!
Challenges:
Hero Arts Nature Challenge
Sister Act Card Challenge
Little Miss Muffet Challenges
Hugs,
Chitra








1 comment:

  1. Hi Chitra!
    Nice to see your card at the LMMS challenge!
    Your background is fantastic! I LOVE embossing paste!
    Thanks for joining us for the Little Miss Muffet challenge!
    Francine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...