Saturday, November 15, 2014

Have a poppin' good day


Hi there again, this is my second post for today.. you can check my first post here...
We have a new challenge over at the YNS blog and as always the theme is sketch and/or color inspiration...
YNSSketch-2     YNS Color Challenge 2
Here is my card using the sketch..
YNS (1)
I have used Little Darling Amelia for my card, I stamped her on Neenah Solar white cardstock and colored with copics as usual.. The DP is from MME.. I added ribbon from Recollection and some gumdrops from YNS...
YNS (2)
Hope you liked my card. You can find more fabulous inspiration here on the YNS blog...
Thanks for stopping by!!


Challenges:
7 kids challenge blog
sister act card challenge
Hugs,
Chitra

1 comment:

  1. What a cute image! Love how you colored her! Thanks for sharing it with us here at www.7kidscollegefund.com!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...