Wednesday, October 15, 2014

I Know I should.....

Hello hello!!! I am back with a card to share with you all and I am little excited about this one as I am writing this up for the ongoing DT Call on the C.C Designs blog.. How exciting is that.!!!! Eeeeekkkkk!!!!
Okkk... :D here is my card..
C.C Designs (3)
I have used a Swiss Pixie image and colored her using copics. The DP is from MME "Gnome Sweet Gnome". The sentiment is a digi stamp from Create with TLC. Finally embellished using some sequins.
Here is a close up..
C.C Designs (4)
And when I was searching for the DT call post on the blog I saw the current  challenge theme is Beads or Sequins, so I will link to that as well..
Hope you liked my card... Thanks for stopping by!!!


Hugs,
Chitra

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Hope you make it on the DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, she just happens to be one of my most favorite CC Designs images, and the sentiment is so funny! Thanks for joining us for the C.C. Designs challenge, good luck! - Leah Tees, C.C. Designs Divas

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...