Friday, September 19, 2014

Happy Bird-day

Hello Friends!! I am have a card to share I made for Butterfly Reflections Ink...
I have used SugarPea Designs sketch for my card(and also inspired by Danielle's card)..
PS (16)
I played with this cute Paper Smooches Stamp set called Birthday Buddies which is colored with copics on Neenah Solar white cardstock. The design papers are from Echo Park 'Capture Life'. I also added some jute ribbon and enamel dots for embellishment..
PS (17)
Hope you liked it!! You can check all the supplies in the store here..
Thanks for stopping by!!


Challenges:
SugarPea Designs
Hugs,
Chitra
Supplies:
Paper Smooches: Birthday Buddies, Patterned Paper: Echo Park 'Capture Life', Kool Tak, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Copics, Enamel Dots, May Arts Jute Ribbon, Recollection 100lb White Cardstock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...