Friday, September 5, 2014

Birthday Fishes

Hello friends, welcome to the blog!! I have a card to share I made for Butterfly Reflections Ink.. I love love love all the goodies I got this month from Vanessa and just played with those...
Here is my card..


IMG_2909


Love this paper pad from Studio Calico Brighton Pier and the fishies are from Paper Smooches Briny Blue. For the fish tank I used circle die on Tim Holtz watercolor paper, used some distress inks and water colored the background. The fishies are also water colored using distress inks, the sentiment is from Paper Smooches Birthday Buddies. I have used CTS #91 sketch..


CTS_91

 Here is a closer look..



IMG_2910




Hope you liked my card. If you are interested in any of the product just click on the product and it will take directly to the shop or click here.
I will be back with my card for FFF. Thanks for stopping by!!



Challenges:

case this sketch
Simon Says Stamp
Paper Smooches

sister act card challenge


Hugs,
Chitra

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:13 AM

    Hey Chitra!! I love your card. Your fishes looks so good in that fish bowl. I love the background paper too. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fishes are too cute! And I love the background paper... I have it, and I need to use it!

    Thanks for joining us this week at Paper Smooches Sparks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so cute! Super sweet take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great card going along with the sketch :) so fun! thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...