Monday, August 18, 2014

SC- Monochromatic Card

Hello Friends!! Just a quick card share for the current Sentimental Sunday Challenge where the theme is 'Monochromatic '.. Here is my card...


IMG_2854


The image is from Aurora Wings which I colored with Copics. The cardstock matted behind the white panel is from Recollection. I brushed a nice coat of glitter on top of the image. The sentiment is from Create with TLC. Finally embellished with rhinestone.
Here is a closer look...

IMG_2855

Hope you liked my card. Thanks for stopping by!!

Challenges:
Hugs,
Chitra


6 comments:

  1. Your card is GORGEOUS! Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is absolutely fabulous. I wonder how you did the sparkle on the flowers it looks stunning. I have joined in too in this challenge but I have never ever done monochromatic before and actually didn't know what I was doing.
    But it was fun. Greetings from Veerle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Veerle, the sparkle is from DecoArt ultra fine glitter paint in "Ice Crystal" color.

      Delete
  3. What a beautiful card! Thank you for sharing with us at Inspiration Emporium this month. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, thank you for sharing your stunning card with us at IE. I love the boldness of the red.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful card, your colouring is fabulous.

    Thanks for joining in with our latest challenge at Crafty Calendar Challenge.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...