Thursday, July 17, 2014

you make me HAPPY..

Hello Friends!!! I am back with a card to share with you all..

IMG_2473

I colored this cutie with my Copics on Neenah Solar white paper. The design paper is from Bo Bunny Lemonade Stand. For the sentiment I used label sticker from Pink Paislee Hello Sunshine which is popped on top of pink embroidery floss. Finally brushed some glitter on top of the sentiment.

IMG_2472

Hope you liked my card!! Thanks for stopping by!!!

Challenges:



Hugs,
Chitra

3 comments:

  1. Love these bright colors, Chitra, such a cute card! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...