Monday, June 16, 2014

Celebrate Today

Hello Friends!!! I have a card to share.. I played with my new stamp from Winnie & Walter called "Big, Bold & Extras"...


IMG_2270

I played with their color/photo inspiration challenge. The background is water colored on TH watercolor paper using Distress Inks. The flowers are paper pieced, I used Distress Inks to stamp the flowers and the center of the flower is stamped using Delicata golden ink. The banner is stamped on some scrap piece of water color paper and sentiment is from the same set. Finally embellished with some sequins.

IMG_2271

Hope you liked my card.  Thanks for stopping by!!

Challenges:

Hugs,
Chitra

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card!!! Thanks for playing with us at CAS on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...