Tuesday, December 10, 2013

'I' is for I dunno

This is my second post of the day. Please click here to see my post for Party Time Tuesday Challenge #150. Or you can scroll down to see my post. Thanks!

Hello Everyone!! I have a card to share I made using a super cute image from Mo Manning.


For my card I used papers from Simple Stories, I printed the image called "I dunno" on PTI white cardstock and colored with copics. The sentiment is from TLC Creations, finally for embellishment I used some enamel dots from BG.
Isn't she cute!!!! Here is a closer look.


Hope you liked it. Thanks for stopping by!!

Challenges:
Mo's digital challenge
cutie pie challenge
stamp and create blog

Hugs,
Chitra

3 comments:

  1. This is wonderful Chitra Beautiful colouring and perfect paper choices. I love the sentiment too.Thank you for sharing with us at Mo's this week, good luck
    Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smashing card and layout, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie special friend(s) challenge, good luck cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and a cute Mo image.
    Thank you for joining the Cutie Pies 'Special Friend' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...