Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Celebrate with Thanksgiving

Hi Friends!! After a looooonng time I am back with a card. I have been super busy with the Diwali festival, It is a beautiful Hindu festival and we also call it “festival of lights”. I prepared sweets, cleaned house, decorated our house with beautiful lights. The only thing I missed badly is my family.
 
Anyways onto the card, this week at Party Time Tuesday Challenge blog the theme is to make Thanksgiving/ Thank you card.
For my card I have used paper and embellishment from Robin's Nest who is also our sponsor for our challenge.
Hope you liked my card and thanks for stopping by!!!
 
Hugs,
Chitra
 

1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful card Chitra and love the colours. I'm looking forward to working with you at Totally papercrafts Dt.
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...