Friday, October 25, 2013

Tricks & Treats

This is my second post of the day. Please click here to see my post for Totally Paper Crafts Challenge #190. Or you can scroll down to see my post. Thanks!

Hello Friends!! Its time for a new challenge at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenge Blog and the theme this time is to use 'Bugs and Little Critters' on your card.

 
I have used image from QKR stampede who is our sponsor for the challenge, I printed the 'Wizard Mouse' on PTI white cardstock and colored it with Copic markers. The DP's are from Recollection, I have also used Baker's twine.
 
 
Sadly this is my last card as a DT for CC&CC, I am taking a leave from the DT. :(
 
Hope you liked my card. Thanks for stopping by!!
 
Challenges:
 
Hugs,
Chitra

4 comments:

  1. Very cute little wizard, Chitra! Thanks for playing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo and awesome!!! Thank you for joining the mystical/magical challenge at Dreamweaver Stencils!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! Thanks for joining our Dreamweaver challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card, I love the colour and the image. Thank you for joining us at happy campers, Pauline x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...