Friday, May 17, 2013

Fancy a Cuppa?

Hello Friends, today I am sharing a card that I made for the new challenge over at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenge blog and the theme is to use a number on your card. We have an awesome sponsor "Robyn's Fetish" for our bi-weekly challenge. For my card I have used "4 Teapot" image. The paper is from K & Co., I colored the image with spectrum noir and shinhan touch twin markers. The sentiment is computer generated.


 
Hope you liked my card. Hop on over to the blog for more details. Thanks for stopping by!!
 
Challenges:
 
Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely cheerful card. Really lovely. Thanks for playing with us over at the Paper Shelter this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!! Love that pretty teapot!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for playing our flower challenge at One Crazy Stamper! Wonderful job!

    Leanne GDT-OCS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...