Saturday, March 9, 2013

Add a little color to every day!!!

 Hiya Friends!!! Hope you all are having a awesome weekend and planning something happy for sunday.. ;)
I have a very simple card to share. I really like this image from The Alley Way stamps and the sentiment is so gorgeous. I had this image all printed up and ready to be used for a while and when I saw the inspiration pic on the alley way blog, I thought to use them. Here is the inspiration pic,
 
And here is my take on the pic..
 
IMG_6836
 
Onto the card I have used paper from amy tangerine, ribbon from crafty ribbons, button is from OA. I colored the image with spectrum noir and shinhan touch twin markers.
Thats all from me today. Have a haapy weekend.
 
Challenges:
 
 
Hugs,
chits

3 comments:

  1. Great card! Love the paintbrushes! Thanks for joining us over at 3 Girl Jam Challenges! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific card! I love the paintbrushes with their swaths of colour at the brush ends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome card!! LOVE your take on the photo inspiration and those CUTE stamps you used!!
    Thanks for sharing and playing along in both TAWS Be Inspired Challenge and the 3GJ challenge!
    Jessica
    TAWS~DT
    3GJ~DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...