Sunday, September 30, 2012

Love you Card.

 
Hi Friends,
I have been making lots of cards, b'cozzzzz next month I am going to India, to my parents.... Ohhhh I am so super excited for the trip. So I thought whats better than a hand made card for some of my close cousins.
 
I have made this card using Emerald fairies stamp from ATS and colored it with my water pencil color. I punched out some butterflies, used some jumbo pearls, used MME paper, and the small mushroom's peeking are ditto stamp which I stamped and colored with my sharpie, love you stamp is from Studio g, tied it with ribbon, and my card is ready..
 
 
Here is a closer look. I did some sparkle to the body of my tiny butterflies..

 



Hope you liked my card...

I would like to enter this card for following challenges:

alota rubber stamps : 3d project
party time tuesdays :#87 Anything goes
clear it out challenge :  child image
simon says stamps challenge : Anything goes
deep ocean challenge blog :# 35 More than two color challenge
love to create challenge : #34 anything goes
patties creations challenge : # 53 Anything goes
paper-crafting journey : # Mythical creature challenge
ats blog : # Anything goes
crafty ribbons challenge : #29 Anything but square
pan pastel : #38
flutter by wednesdays :#207
 

15 comments:

  1. OMGosh this is the cutest card ever! Love the image and the colors and the great design! Have fun in India. Thanks for joining us at ATS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the autumn colours and the sparkly butterflies are gorgeous. great image and well coloured. Thanks for joining us at Challenges 4 everybody . Hugs trisha x DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute card! Love your colors and those tiny butterflies are precious. So glad you joined us for the anything goes challenge at Pattie's Creations this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a cutie.. Have a great trip.
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons this time.

    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous Chitra, I love this cute image, beautiful colours...have a safe trip.
    Thanks for joining in with us at Flutter By Wednesdays

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I love the colors of your card and how you colored the mushroom. Have a wonderful trip back home! And Thanks for joining us at the Clear it Out challenge!
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all your beautiful comments...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet Creation! Thank You for sharing here at All That Scraps this time around. Good Luck and Tons of Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card :-) such a cute image and the colours and papers are lovely :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Crafty Ribbons and Simon Says Stamp Challenges :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card, Chitra. I love those tiny butterflies. They are so cute. Thanks for playing in the PCJ challenge and good luck. Have a great trip back home. Hugs, Gale

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty sweet. Love the red n the pretty sweet butterflies too.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in
    crazycrafter-craftsuppliesshop.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the ATS Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

  13. This is beautiful thanks for playing with us at PCJ this time
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. So gorgeous,love the sweet image & colours...Thanks for joining us at Joanne Sheen Challenge.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aww, this is so cute, and I love the warm colours! :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at the Joanna Sheen Challenge,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...