Tuesday, September 18, 2012

ATS wednesday challenge(color challenge)..

Okkkkkk...This is my first ever post. A little scared, I have never shared my cards in public except for my close friends and relatives.. So please if correction or improvement is needed please do tell me friends..

Now onto the card, this card I have made for the ats wednesday challenge(color challenge).
I used Summer Emma(c.c design stamp), colored her with my water color pencils.
Card base is a kraft cardstock and i have used mme and k & company pattern paper..

 
And the card is created using jen's deconstruction sketch DS69.


Hope you liked my card.

7 comments:

  1. How cute! I love your paper piecing! Great take on this week's Deconstructed Sketch! Thanks so much for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your first ever post is most awesome! Love it! Plus you like took on the hardest challenge right now, so that is doubly cool. Love this sweet and adorable image and how you used these colors. Thanks for playing with us over at ATS and I cannot wait to see more posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card. Great job coloring with colored pencils. I can never get colors that bright with mine,lol.
    We are so happy you could join us at All That Scraps this time around.
    Tons Of Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable...love sweet Emma and your fabulous design!! Congrats on your first post!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at ATS!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so much for all the support and appreciation.. so happy reading all your comments..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super sweet! Love your coloring and paper piecing! You did such a great job with the color challenge - thanks for playing with us at All That Scraps! And congrats on your first post!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks maureen for such a sweet comment..

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave such sweet comments!!! Love reading them all!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...